Refreshing, yet beautifully balanced. Easy to make, impressive results.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the exact ingredients! You can swap lime juice for any citrus flavour.
Sugar syrup is simply water and sugar heated together in a 1:1 ratio – easy to make at home.
- Pour the Daymark Rum, lime juice, sugar syrup and egg white into a shaker then add a few dashes of angostura bitters.
- Dry shake (i.e. just the ingredients).
- Add ice, then wet shake.
- Strain into a wine glass.
- Garnish with a few dashes of angostura bitters and some citrus peel.
- For that extra touch, drag a toothpick through the angostura bitters to create a heart shape.